- Mud Cat Festival
- Niagara Falls (& Casino Niagara) – 45 minutes
- Numerous wine tours are available throughout the Niagara area, Jordan and Grimsby – 1 hour
- Port Colborne, The Tall Ships – 30 min.
- Churches of all religions – 5-10 minutes
- Fresh fruit in season always close by in the Fruit Belt
- Convenient Shopping – 15 minutes
- Public golf courses – 15-30 minutes
- Cayuga Dragway – 10 minutes
- Cayuga Speedway – 15 minutes
- Auctions, lawn and garage sales – 5-20 minutes
- Mini Putt and Boat rentals – 15 minutes
- McDonalds, Tim Hortons, A&W, and KFC – 15 minutes
- Gas station – 5 minutes
- Other events in Dunnville
We are in the process of compiling a new list of local attractions. Please come back soon and check out the 2014 listing of things to do near the Blue Heron Trailer Park.
Cayuga & Surrounding Area
Wonderful new restaurants have opened up and, they are:
- The Twisted Lemon for fine Dinning – 20 min.
- The Gingerbread House Fine Dinning – 20 min.
- Back Forty, a lovely little sports bar – 20 min.
- River Restaurant Hwy #3, specializing in good old fashioned fish & chips
- Conway Park in Cayuga has a quaint little restaurant on the waterfront which specializes in perch dinners. Real French Fries. Try them out while you are having your clothes washed at the Laundromat in Cayuga
- Shelly’s Family Dining – See map – on Kohler Rd. A quaint & tastefully decorated restaurant, formerly a church, with a menu consisting of homemade & speciality dishes – 12 min.
- Johnny Famous – See map – 1613 Hwy 3 E, Dunnville – 905-774-7779 – Johnny Famous is not just a restaurant…it is an experience. We provide our clientele with delicious food, by using quality ingredients, and boast excellent service from our friendly waitstaff. From the homemade perogies or pasta to traditional fish and chips or a lovely surf and turf dinner, our menu is sure to please any palate!
Dunnville and Surrounding Area:
- John’s Pasta and Steak Restaurant that will absolutely mesmerized you with its traditional retro Italian Décor hosting Italian marble and mosaic inlaid formations. Their speciality is homemade pasta and fantastic steaks. Oh yes, also lobster to include the finest of chefs to prepare your dishes. Pricing is most reasonable and quality 5 stars. On Hwy #3 going toward Welland
- D J’s Roadhouse in Wainfleet 20 km.
There is no shortage of places to dine in Dunnville which include:
- The Queen’s Hotel with the best prime rib roasts and fish dinners
- Knowles Restaurant which is well established with its décor
- Bob’s Restaurant, a great Family place and large portions
- Fisherville Lions Club are the 4th Sunday of each month (occasionally there are 5 Sundays, so it’s not necessarily the last Sun.) they serve from 9:30 to 12:30.
There are many more breakfast and afternoon places to dine. Please drive through.