Family owned business for over 30 years.
Adult Lifestyle Trailer Seasonal Campground in Dunnville. We have built our business on certain standards; Good Service, Clean Facilities, Relaxation, and lots of outdoor fun! Every year there is something new to look forward to. Our Guests are our priority. As is their well-being and comfort. We endeavor to create an environment at Blue Heron Trailer Park which enables a person to feel relaxed and safe and in turn allows you to be happy and comfortable.
To help accomplish this we have gardens that are pleasing to both the eye and the nose with flowers that are easy to look at and give off pleasant scents. We find each individual appreciates privacy and respect. Due to the placement of the shrubs and gardens you are never looking directly onto another patio. Our trailer lots are large with attractive fire pits and patios on which to step out onto for your added convenience.
Each lot has its own flower garden and trees.Most have fruit trees and shrubs. The grounds are all well groomed and maintained by the Park itself. We are a travel trailer park and accept travel trailers up to a maximum length of 40 feet.Our Park has all the amenities of a private country club to accommodate our guests who enjoy the sounds of nature and outdoor living.
What are clients say about us
- The Blue Heron Trailer Park was like a piece of heaven to me, it was a wonderful place to wind down from a busy work week, it felt like going home to family every weekend. Tranquil moments sat by the lake listening to the water and watching my dog swim to her hearts content. Lots of laughter sat around the campfires with our new found friends telling stories of times gone by. From Mother’s Day tea to Thanksgiving weekend and all the festivities in between we thank you all, we have many wonderful memories to treasurer of the past four years.Susan Deacon
- Blue Heron Park. We have spent seventeen glorious summers here at this little piece of heaven nestled on the peaceful shores of Lake Erie. A retreat lovingly cared for by the owners and respected by the guests. A safe haven to relax in from the everyday hustle and bustle of life, look upon the manicured lawns and glorious gardens tended by green fingered pixies, and swim in the large cool outdoor pool – a welcoming pleasant place to relax, rejuvenate, enjoy the camaraderie of friends and neighbours and have fun.John and Margaret Maynard & Molly
- This is a very well maintained park. Everything is extremely clean. The sites are set up well. No crossing over and awkward hookups. Everything is right where it should be. Set up is a breeze. They have nice big bathrooms for those who use the parks showers. Really nice. Dunnville is just down the road with access to restaurants, shopping etc. We would certainly stay here again.The JohnsonsBlue Heron Customers
- Dunnville is a nice town and this is the best park in the area. The grounds are well maintained, the staff is friendly and helpful. The park is very pet friendly. The park is quiet, restrooms and showers are always clean and work great. Evening campfires are nice when weather permits. We stayed at many RV resorts at every price level and this park is the most enjoyable and relaxing of them all and we will return. We camped here in a travel trailer.Robert and PhyllisBlue Heron Customers
- We stayed here for 2 months. Nice large park near the lake, as advertised. We had a level gravel site with paved patio facing the pond. Solid water pressure. Some sites are pretty open. The staff is there to help. Lots of campers spent several years here and they led the activities. A good site for the summer in Ontario. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel. Looking forward to Mothers' Day tea.Ed and MaryanneBlue Heron Customers